Monday, January 12, 2009

Chocolate Cocaine: Update

     If you've ever watched Unsolved Mysteries and are like me, some of your favorite episodes might just be the ones with the "Updates" that follow the story of the mystery.  I promise you this won't be that satisfying.
     In any event, a couple of my friends ended up talking about a mysterious brown powder that sounded eerily familiar to that offered to me a couple months ago by an aging Moroccan woman.  I thought there was a slight possibility it could be chocolate-tainted cocaine.  As it turns out, I'm now convinced it was actually "snuff." 
      You can read about it here:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff
     Any street cred I may have once had is now gone.
     Long live Robert Stack. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.